- First and foremost, Taylor! My little cousin who passed away from SIDS two years ago today. I miss you and I will never forget the joy you brought to our family in your short amount of time here on Earth. 01/22/2009-4/12/2009.
(Taylor is on the right, her twin Kylie on the left)
- This past weekend was a BUSY one. I spent some time with my God Children. We went to the Zoo for the first time this season and althought they were pretty naughty, they are still adorable picture posers!
- RJ had his first softball game of the season and they won! My friend Karen and I went together with her little one!
Here she is enjoying the sunshine at Uncle RJ's game!
- I discovered my new favorite candy while getting some groceries for the week. If you like Almond Joys you will LOVE these.
That is all!



No comments:
Post a Comment