Friday, April 8, 2011

March of Dimes 2011

My cousin Ashley gave birth to premature twin daughters (Taylor & Kylie) in January of 2009, they fought long and hard in the NICU with support from very talented doctors, nurses, and family.

After months of care they both grew well enough, and strong enough to come home. Tragically not to long after they made it home to start their new lives Taylor passed away, on Easter Morning April 12, 2009 from SIDS.

I had a hard time understanding her death and shortly after her funeral I started doing research and found the March of Dimes. The more I read, the more I knew this was the best way to honor Taylor's memory, and raise money for babies all over the world. So together with my family & friends we walked.




This year will be our THIRD walk! and I am so proud to be apart of this wonderful cause! Premature Birth & Infant Loss is all around us and I want to do my part in putting an end to it. Every baby deserves a chance, and I plan on fighting for them every chance I get!


Please help me and my team "Little Peanuts Pack" reach our goal by making a donation to my walk. It`s easy and secure - just click through to make your donation.

 http://www.marchforbabies.org/DGoodison

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start! and keeping the memory of Taylor alive!

Taylor (Top) & her twin sister Kylie

Taylor in the NICU

Taylor's tiny legs & toes.
 
This year I will be walking for these beautiful babies: 
TAYLOR, KYLIE,KYLIE A, RAIME, ELORA, CONNOR,  AND SAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment