I love Big E. I look forward to it's arrival every year!
They have so much to see it's hard to fit it all in one day. We started out with all the vendor booths, then we went into each New England State building, saw the Mardi Gras Parade at 5:00pm, ate a ton of fair food, walked around, then hit the concert.
Boys II Men were performing! They put on a great concert!
Between the hours of 1:00pm and 8:30pm lets recap what RJ and I ate yesterday.
*Loaded Baked Potato (Pulled Pork, Sour Cream, Cheese, Butter)
*Fried Potato Chips
*Steak & Cheese
*Sausage & Peppers
*Strawberry Shortcake
*Cream Puff
*Candy Carmel Apple
Typing that out looks awful, but let me just tell you, it was devine! I tried almost everything I wanted to try except the fried Oreo. My belly was full to the max.
It was such a great day, and I am so glad I got to spend it with RJ.
http://www.thebige.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment