Friday, September 4, 2009

A few more details...

So since you all don't know me personally I thought I would share a bit more so you can follow along easier.

I have been working for my family's business since I was 16. We are a Marine Contractor and 80% of our work is done with the United States Coast Guard. Performing jobs like painting, flooring, mechanical repairs, blasting etc. besides working with the USCG we also team up with local shipyards and repair privately owned vessels, and restore Lighthouses.

Where do I fit in with all the manual labor you ask? Well I don't. I work in the office as the H.R. Manager. I also do all the shopping/errands for the company,payroll, and photograph all the jobs sites.

I enjoy being a part of something my family built from the ground up. It's not always easy but I feel lucky to be a part of it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a beautiful Goddaughter (Amya) who just recently turned 7. She has been a huge part of my life since she was 9months old. Amya also has a brother and 2 sisters (Christian 4, Gia 2, and Nadia 9 Mons) that I adore.

A lot of my blog will consist of pictures of them, places we have gone, and holidays spent together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the youngest of 4 kids. I have one brother, and two sisters. 2 Nephews, 1 Niece, and a niece or nephew due in November. My brother and his fiance are keeping the sex of the baby a surprise! I think it's a girl but I guess we will have to wait and see!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess that's it for now. If you want to know anything else, just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment