Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good Morning

I woke up early this morning so I could pack lunchs for RJ and I. We had gone grocery shopping last night so we have big selection of healthy foods to pick from.

I made him a Roast Beef Sandwhich on wheat with light mayo. A Salad with yellow peppers, mini cucumbers, and grape tomatoes. A thing of grapes, and some crackers.

I made myself a Turkey on wheat with light mayo. A salad with everything on it, a container of blueberrys and rasberrys, and a mini bell light cheese. I also brought a yogurt and some granola for breakfast.

He really loves it when I pack a lunch for him, I think I will make an effort to do this more often. Plus its nice to spend some time with him before work, he normally leaves before I am up, or when I am in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We bought a new computer at Staples on Sunday, so we stopped at Walmart and picked up a HP Printer/Scanner to go with it.

The computer is so nice. His laptop is not working anymore, and my laptop needs to be serviced so buying a desktop was the right thing to do. It's a 23" monitor, and it just barely fits on the desk we put in the spare room. I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also stopped at Lowes to grab some paint samples for the downstairs bathroom/livingroom. I picked out a couple different colors to try. I want a red accent wall in the living room, with a light tan for the rest. The bathroom is a challenge because I need to work around the tan and light purple in the existing tile.

After we decide on paint we are going to price out carpeting and purchase beadboard to go around both rooms.

I will post pictures soon. It's time for me to get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    I wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting our blog's through this difficult time. It's been nice getting to know people and WOW your from Rhode Island! That's pretty far from Arizona.
    Welcome to the blogging world and congratulations on your up comming wedding. What an adorable couple you make!
    Liz from Lizards Roost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz!

    I feel touched to able to follow your blog, as well as Crystal's blog. Your family is beautiful and I enjoy seeing you all support and care for one another.

    Sage was only here for a short time but he has touched so many lives including mine.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete