Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Kid Weekend!

My weekend consisted of diapers, snacks, carseats, laughter, toys, cleaning, and a few tears. It was wonderful, yet exhausting.

I had my cousin's 2 girls Alexis & Leah (10 & 4), my friend Jamie's 2 kids Lexi & Robert (3 & 1) and my goddaughter Amya (7).

Friday Night - We went to my Brother & Sister in Laws for Mexican dinner night.

Saturday- Played in the house, went shopping , spent most of the day at Gia's 3rd birthday party, visited my parents, and head edhome for dinner and bedtime.

Sunday- We had a small breakfast, took our time getting ready, and head to the local Flea Market, played Wii Games, and had a dance party to Miley Cyrus songs.

All kids were home with their parents by 4:30pm.

Everyone was so well behaved and I had blast being around them. Although I am pretty exhausted, I am still smiling.




Quick stop for lunch

These two loved each other. Nadia & Robert


Gianese's Dora Cake



Pretty Birthday Girl

Eating together.

Lexi says "CHEESE"

RJ hanging out with Lexi & Robert Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment