My cousin Ashley gave birth to twin baby girls on January 22, 2009, 1 month & 3 weeks before they were supposed to enter this world.
Kylie weighed in at 3lbs 5oz & Taylor weighed in at 2lbs 13oz. They spent weeks in the NICU before they were healthy enough to go home.
Sadly, on April 12, 2009 (Easter Morning) Taylor passed away from SIDS.She was almost 3 months old.
No one knows if her passing had anything to do with her premature birth, or if it was just her time to leave this world, but I do know that raising money & awareness to help mothers have full term pregnancies gives babies the best chance at a healthy life.
The March of Dimes/March for Babies funds research to find answers to problems that threaten infants all over the world. They also raise money to support programs that help mothers have healthy, full term pregnancies.
I will be walking for these little angels: Taylor, Raime, Elora, Connor, and Sage!
I will be walking for these little fighters: Kylie, Ryan, Dylan, Grant, and Maddie!


Thank you, for always remembering my babies :)
ReplyDeleteYou're Welcome Jayme :)
ReplyDelete